Stain Removal Cleaning Kent
If you are looking for a thorough carpet cleaning services, we, at Carpet Pro have you covered. Our stain technician is the right person for a cleaning emergency. Our expert technician can come at short notice and deal with any stain, we love stains and carry over 32 solutions for different stains.
Get in touch now by calling 0800 099 6690 or by emailing us.
Expert Carpet Cleaners
Our technicians are fully trained and equipped with the most effective up to date chemicals available today. Our pet friendly solutions and sanitizers help with those unexpected pet accidents that occur from time to time. Our London carpet cleaners always spot test an inconspicuous area before we begin to determine any colour fastness, in order to ensure they use the correct chemical and cleaning method for your carpet.
There is not a one chemical to remove all stains. Each stain must be assessed and individually treated.
Why choose Carpet Pro?
Carpet Cleaning Prices list
For years, we’ve been providing quality carpet cleaning care for our customers all over Kent and Sussex. It is one of the things we do best, and we guarantee that you would get quality results, every single time. Interested in finding out how much it costs for carpet cleaning a single bedroom or a whole house?
Carpet Pro offers some of the most competitive prices in the area, and we use the latest equipment and solutions.
|We clean carpets for||Area size||Old Price||You pay only|
|One Room||13m2 (max. area)||£||£35.00|
|Two Rooms||26m2 (max. area)||£||£65.00|
|Three Rooms||39m2 (max. area)||£||£85.00|
|Four Rooms||52m2 (max. area)||£||£100.00|
|Landing / Hallway||8m2 (max. area)||£||£15.00|
Note: Our minimum call-out charge is £45.00
Carpets and Upholstery are Shampoo and Steam cleaned plus Deodorised and Sanitised as standard. Option to add Carpet/Upholstery protector if required.
We look forward to helping you remove any stain that you have either in a carpet or upholstery. We have the experience, training and equipment to be able to proved the best results possible today, which is why we get so much repeat business.
Our Top Carpet Cleaning Methods
Our experience in the industry has shown that the most effective approaches are steam and dry treatment. Our observations are supported by the leading carpet manufacturers.
Hot Water Extraction
Hot water extraction – known as steam cleaning, this method uses equipment that sprays heated water, as well as chemicals, on the carpet. At the same time, it vacuums the sprayed water along the dirt that has been dislodged or dissolved. It is widely recommended by most carpet manufacturers as the most efficient method to clean most types of carpets.
- Recognised as the most efficient method among industry experts
- Reduces allergen amounts significantly – good solution for families with little children and pets
- All bio-contaminants such as microbes, mites and bed bugs are destroyed by the heated water
- It allows for 100% eco cleaning for carpets which are not extremely dirty
- Air quality is significantly improved after a procedure as air filtering ability of the textile floor is renewed
- We operate high powered Prochem™ hot water extraction equipment
Dry Compound Method
Dry powder treatment – This method involves spreading biodegradable cleaning compound evenly over the carpet. It is then brushed or scrubbed in to the fibres. The substance attracts dirt and grime, which are then vacuumed off leaving the carpet both clean and dry.
- Suitable for delicate natural fabrics vulnerable to water damage
- Little to no moisture is used which eliminates the need for drying time
- Good solutions for cleaning big facilities without the luxury for off-time
- No risk of sticky shampoo residue or mold problems
- It is significantly faster method but the results are not as thorough when compared to hot water extraction
How To Book Your Service
Call or email us today so we can get you booked in, for stains we can offer a priority service to remove the stain as soon as possible, please do not attempt removal yourself as this could make matters worse.