Carpet Cleaning Services
If you are looking for a professional carpet cleaning services, we, at Carpet Pro have got you covered as we love what we do, just look at our reviews from past clients. Our carpet technicians are experienced and qualified. Our Kent team can usually come at a short notice and deal with any stain or just refresh your domestic carpet with a deep steam clean. Take advantage of our competitive fixed prices and save money! Get in touch now by calling 0800 099 6690 or email us
Carpet Cleaning Services by Experts
Grant and Shaun the Kent technicians are fully trained and equipped with the best equipment possible and effective ECO chemicals. The industrial steam cleaning hot water extraction cleaner we use is the best money can buy. Our solutions are all pet friendly and we use sanitizers to help with those unexpected pet accidents that occur from time to time. Unlike our competitors we don’t charge more for what solutions we use or the type of clean we do, you get the best available including a stain prevention treatment.
There isn’t a one solution that fits all. Each type of carpet and the soiling and stains must be assessed and individually treated. We carry 32 different solutions for every possible job and the expertise to know when to use each one !
Why choose Carpet Pro?
|We clean carpets for||Area size (max)||Gold 4 Stage Clean||Diamond Protect Clean|
|Landing / Hallway||8m2||£25.00||£40.00|
Gold 4 Stage Clean – Hoover – PreSpray – Treat Stains – Agitate – Rinse and Extract – Deodorise.
Diamond Protect – As Above but includes Nano Protect (advanced Scotchguard protection) and a 3mth Stain Warranty – Any stains and we will come back and remove stain for free.
Note: Our minimum job charge is £65.00
Our Top Carpet Cleaning Methods
Our experience in the industry has shown that the most effective approaches is steam and dry treatments. This is supported by the leading carpet manufacturers.
Hot Water Extraction
Hot water extraction – known as steam carpet cleaning, this method uses equipment that sprays heated water, as well as chemicals, on the carpet. At the same time, it vacuums the sprayed water along the dirt that has been dislodged or dissolved. It is widely recommended by most carpet manufacturers as the most efficient method to clean most types of carpets.
- Recognised as the most efficient method among industry experts
- Reduces allergen amounts significantly – good solution for families with little children and pets
- All bio-contaminants such as microbes, mites and bed bugs are destroyed by the heated water
- It allows for 100% eco cleaning for carpets which are not extremely dirty
- Air quality is significantly improved after a procedure as air filtering ability of the textile floor is renewed
- We operate high powered Prochem™ hot water extraction equipment
Dry Compound Method
Dry powder treatment – This method involves spreading biodegradable cleaning compound evenly over the carpet. It is then brushed or scrubbed in to the fibres. The substance attracts dirt and grime, which are then vacuumed off leaving the carpet both clean and dry.
- Suitable for delicate natural fabrics vulnerable to water damage
- Little to no moisture is used which eliminates the need for drying time
- Good solutions for cleaning big facilities without the luxury for off-time
- No risk of sticky shampoo residue or mold problems
- It is significantly faster method but the results are not as thorough when compared to hot water extraction
How To Book Your Service
Call or email us today on 0800 099 6690 for a professional carpet cleaning services in Kent. We can provide you with a free quote and help with booking a service. In case your home furniture needs a clean as well, you can ask about our upholstery treatments as well. Combining our services can save you money.