Carpet Cleaning Kent
If you are looking for a professional carpet cleaning services, we, at Carpet Pro have got you covered. Our carpet technicians are the right experts for any cleaning emergency. Our local team can come at short notice and deal with any stain or just refresh your domestic carpet with a steam clean. Take advantage of our competitive prices and save money! Get in touch now by calling 0800 099 6690
Expert Carpet Cleaners
Our local technicians are fully trained and equipped with the most effective up to date ECO chemicals available. The industrial steam cleaning hot water extraction cleaner we use is the best money can buy. Our chemicals are all pet friendly and we use sanitizers to help with those unexpected pet accidents that occur from time to time. Unlike our competitors we dont charge more for what solutions we use, you get the best available including a stain prevention treatment.
There inst a one chemical that will remove all stains. Each stain must be assessed and individually treated. We carry over 32 different types.
Why choose Carpet Pro?
Carpet Cleaning Prices list
For years, we’ve been providing professional quality carpet cleaning care for our customers all over Kent both domestic and corporate clients. It is one of the things we do best, and we guarantee that you would get quality results, every single time. Interested in finding out how much it costs for carpet cleaning a single bedroom?
Carpet Pro offers some of the most competitive prices in Kent. Have a look at our carpet cleaning prices list. Ever wondered how much it costs for carpet cleaning in and around Kent?
|We clean carpets for||Area size||Old Price||You pay only|
|One Room||13m2 (max. area)||£||£35.00|
|Two Rooms||26m2 (max. area)||£||£65.00|
|Three Rooms||39m2 (max. area)||£||£85.00|
|Four Rooms||52m2 (max. area)||£||£100.00|
|Landing / Hallway||8m2 (max. area)||£||£15.00|
Note: Our minimum call-out charge is £45.00
Carpets and Upholstery are Shampoo and Steam cleaned plus Deodorised and Sanitised as standard. Option to add Carpet/Upholstery protector if required.
Call or email us today on 0800 099 6690 for a professional carpet and upholstery cleaning services in Kent. We can provide you with a free quote and help with booking a service. In case your home furniture needs a clean as well, you can ask about our upholstery treatments as well. Combining our services can save you money.
Our Top Carpet Cleaning Methods
Our experience in the industry has shown that the most effective approaches is steam and dry treatments. This is supported by the leading carpet manufacturers.
Hot Water Extraction
Hot water extraction – known as steam cleaning, this method uses equipment that sprays heated water, as well as chemicals, on the carpet. At the same time, it vacuums the sprayed water along the dirt that has been dislodged or dissolved. It is widely recommended by most carpet manufacturers as the most efficient method to clean most types of carpets.
- Recognised as the most efficient method among industry experts
- Reduces allergen amounts significantly – good solution for families with little children and pets
- All bio-contaminants such as microbes, mites and bed bugs are destroyed by the heated water
- It allows for 100% eco cleaning for carpets which are not extremely dirty
- Air quality is significantly improved after a procedure as air filtering ability of the textile floor is renewed
- We operate high powered Prochem™ hot water extraction equipment
Dry Compound Method
Dry powder treatment – This method involves spreading biodegradable cleaning compound evenly over the carpet. It is then brushed or scrubbed in to the fibres. The substance attracts dirt and grime, which are then vacuumed off leaving the carpet both clean and dry.
- Suitable for delicate natural fabrics vulnerable to water damage
- Little to no moisture is used which eliminates the need for drying time
- Good solutions for cleaning big facilities without the luxury for off-time
- No risk of sticky shampoo residue or mold problems
- It is significantly faster method but the results are not as thorough when compared to hot water extraction